Friday, August 5, 2011

Anticipation.

So, the money is here. God's wallet is big and generous. I have most of the things I think i'll need...or at least I think I do...I'm sure there will be plenty of things I forget, but that just adds to all the excitement. I have my new 35mm lens so I can take nice pictures of all the adorable children and beautiful people I will encounter. My sister Hannah and her husband Micheal bought me a Kindle and I have somewhere close to 70 books on it, and my little brother is going to trade iPods with me, meaning i'll have 80 gigs of music as opposed to my 8 gigs - so the 16 hour plane ride shouldnt be too bad. I truly love all the people I'm going with, they are all so incredible  and I cant wait to work with them to make a difference in the lives of these Ugandan people. Everything is here...everything is fine...I just wanna get my hands dirty! Bring it on Africa!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you started a blog! Can't wait to read all your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthan, I will be looking forward to checking in on your blog. This is going to be an amazing adventure for you and you will have these memories forever. God have given you this opportunity so serve him well. I will be praying for you and your groups safety in the coming months. Send lots of photos and have fun, give those children memories to have too. Sue

    ReplyDelete